Effective date: 19 January 2023
Service is musclehub.com operated by MUSCLEHUB.
Personal data refers to data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come in our possession).
Usage data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device.
We collect several types of information for various reasons in order to provide and improve our to you.
Personal Data While using our Service , we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable may include , but its not limited to:
● Email address
● Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages , unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
● Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
● Preference Cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
● Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
MUSCLEHUB uses the collected data for various purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service.
● To notify you about changes to our Service.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
● To provide customer support.
● To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
● To monitor the usage of our Service.
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Legal requirements MUSCLEHUB may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with legal requirements.
● Protect and defend rights of MUSCLEHUB.
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
● Protect personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
● Protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we can not guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on your behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. This third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are not required to disclose it for other purpose.
We may use third party services to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification or parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.