LAST UPDATED: 11 January 2023
MUSCLEHUB GYM RETAINS THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE A MEMBER OR ISSUE FINES IF THEY FAIL TO FOLLOW ANY OF THESE RULES
1. Prevent direct contact of weights with the floor. Use rubber tiles.
2. Chalk is only allowed in liquid form and when necessary for barbell exercises at the racks. If you cause chalk marks on the floor or on equipment, clean after use.
3. Usage of liquid chalk in other areas except when using barbells will result in a RM 50 cleaning fee.
4. Do not band benches.
5. Do not step on benches or leather padding with shoes on. If you wish to step on a bench or leather padding, please remove your shoes before doing so.
6. Do not allow people to tailgate you into the gym.
7. Private coaching, assessments, and other related activities are not allowed in the gym without prior authorisation from the management.
8. Independent trainers MUST purchase a package of choice prior to training their private clients.
9. Please re-rack your weights and restack your dumbbells after use in the proper location
i.e. do not put a 25kg plate with a 10kg plate when reracking. Failure to do so will result in a RM 50 reracking fee for each occasion, which will be charged to your member account.
10. Wipe down all equipment after use.
11. All members must bring a towel for their workout to place over the padding of equipment.
12. No sharing of one towel.
13. No slippers/open-toe footwear when working out.
14. Please report defective equipment to staff.
15. If you are not familiar with the use of a machine, consult a staff member prior to use for instruction.
16. Do not throw or slam weights.
17. Do not slam our equipment.
18. Shirtless workouts are not allowed.
19. Any member or guest who intentionally damages any property of Musclehub Gym will be held financially responsible for the damage.
20. No photoshoots or extended video taking without permission from the management.
21. Unnecessary long occupation of equipment because of phone use is not allowed.
22. Aggressive or annoying behavior such as screaming, yelling, excessive grunting is not allowed.
23. Practice of martial arts or exercises that can offend others are not allowed. (e.g. wrestling, boxing)
24. Show respect for every member and staff of the Gym.